ex. 12345

HISTORIC PROPERTIES

PART OF ARTHUR FOX'S 1814 FARM CONSISTING OF 22,000 ACRES 

Historic house dates back to the mid 1800's and was built for the farm manager for Arhur Fox, Jr.  

140 Acre Historic Farm

Farm includes a large house, two tobacco barns and 15k' of newer woven wire boundary line fencing and is about equally divided into cropland, pasture and woodland with marketable timber. The house has been restored and provides 4 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, modern kitchen & covered porch. This has been a productive cattle, hay & tobacco farm for generations. 3700' of road frontage!  Part of a hunting ground for Native American Indians based on the hundreds of Indian artifacts found on the property. The Adena Indians lived nearby in Dover from 700bc-100bc & the famous Dover mound is regarded as a very significant burial site for these ancient Indians. In 1814 this farm and 22k nearby acres was inherited by Authur Fox, Jr., as part of his father’s Revolutionary War Land Grant. Located between Maysville and Augusta in Dover, KY. 

MAYSVILLE EAGLE NEWSPAPER OFFICE

Maysville Eagle Published 1820-1887

Editors, Lewis and Richard Collins

Authors, Collins History of Kentucky

STANLEY FORMAN REED LAW OFFICES  1910-1928

Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court 1938-1957

This historic building was recently renovated and offers four office suites (each with 2 rooms and 450 sq. ft of carpeted space and private entrances) plus a 13x17 conference room, three lavatories and a large 40x25’unrenovated room on the 2nd floor.This attractive flexible space is located one block from the courthouse, museum, shops and restaurants and the rental income will give you a free office (or apartment)!Priced at fair market value $89,900.

WALLACE'S RESTAURANT BUILDING

(Operated as part of Parker Travel & Where in the World Gift Shop for over 40 years in downtown)

Recently renovated 1880’s building which is located in Historic downtown Maysville's Renaissance district. Many recent upgrades Including a new roof in 2010, new furnace in 2012, completely restored facade in 2011. Both first floor storefront spaces are currently leased and offer great income potential. $59,900. Carleen Lutz, co-listing broker/owner.

 

 

“LIMESTONE SQUARE"

What a great opportunity!  Originally built in 1879 as a European hotel.  In 1894, the Roseman Brothers converted the building into a dry goods store they called the Bee Hive.  in 1901, the Merz brothers operated it as a Department store as it remained until 1968.  In 1968, the building become Kline's of New York.  Opened as Limestone Square, an enclosed mall, July 4, 1983.

Only $55,000!